Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Shirley Jackson Awards

I'm happy to announce I'm a juror for the Shirley Jackson Awards which honor "outstanding achievement in the literature of psychological suspense, horror, and the dark fantastic."

Which means I'm embroiled in reading some wonderful books and some not-so-wonderful books, and open to recommendations. The book has to be have been published (or slated to be) this year.

The press release is here.

I'm also excited to see that Jackson's We Have Always Lived in the Castle is going to be made into a film.


. . . .

5 comments:

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place ce am vazut.Cu siguranta am sa il mai vizitez.
O zi buna!

冰冰有理 said...

後宮電影院的女優後宮電影阮後官電影主入口後官電影電影院後官電影院女優一後官電影影城宏椰影城情色網站下載a片情色ava片情色a片欣賞情色a片區情色a片免費觀賞情色a片免費情色a片網黃色小說超激情淫蕩空姐超激情性愛超崴盟超淫動曼卡通網超級辣妹偷拍護士偷拍檳榔西施美女偷拍做愛偷拍俱樂部偷拍美穴偷拍美女裸體偷拍帝國偷拍咪咪偷拍泳裝高雄妹裸體高雄國中正妹高雄喇叭店高雄哈啦網高雄同志聊天高雄免費交友高雄視訊美女高雄視訊網論壇找fun風論壇成人圖貼論壇sogo論壇貼片論壇視訊區論壇電影下載區論壇隱私權

Anonymous said...

Why are some of the replies in Chinese?

Vagabond said...

Congratulations on the success of your book. I can't wait to read it. I found your site when a friend, traveling cross country, posted a photo of Timberline. She didn't know much about her so I looked her up and came across you. Very, very interesting.

Vagabond said...

Congratulations on the success of your book. I found your site when a friend of a friend, traveling cross country, posted a photo of Timberline. She didn't know anything about her and when I looked her up on Google, found you. Very interesting, very.