Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Literate Housewife

I'm thrilled beyond belief that Literate Housewife has chosen Witch's Trinity for the inaugural installation of her Spotlight month.

She's a great blogger, nominated for many blog awards. She reads like a maniac (11 books in September!) and posts thoughtful, incisive reviews.

Each Thursday throughout the month, she'll be posting new material relating to witchcraft. She and I will do an interview together and we talked about my doing a guest blog. Under her auspices, I'll be giving away three free copies of The Witch's Trinity--the new paperback version that will be released Oct. 7. That black and red cover you see over to the right is the book jacket, which I'm really happy about.

This Saturday the 4th, I'll be reading at San Francisco's riproaring Litquake Festival (so many readings, so little time! Or maybe that just refers to the infamous Pub Crawl night that is an annual tradition). I'll be at the San Francisco Main Library at Civic Center, at the Koret Auditorium, between noon and 1 p.m. I'll be reading with several other authors, and the readings continue all afternoon, culminating in a reception at Books Inc. in Opera Plaza at 5 p.m. Hope to see you there.


. . . .

1 comment:

Passages to the Past said...

Thanks for stopping over at my blog! I have to admit that I've not gotten around to reading your book yet, but I am hearing some great things about it in book blog land and it's on my wish list! Don't you just love the Literate Housewife - she has a great blog and has been a supporter of mine since I started (which wasn't too long ago). Congrats on your success - I can't imagine what it feels like to be published...to create such a wonderful piece of "art" so to speak. I'll let you know when I do a review on your book - so excited to read it! I've always been "bewitched" by witches. One of my favorite books so far about witches is Anne Rice's The Witching Hour - read it about 3 times!